Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anybody help

Options
  • 08-11-2007 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a college assignment which involves compiling a CD. this requires that we find the publishing companies for each song we include in the compilations. does anybody know a good online resource for this?

In the same assignment we need to discuss the benefits of putting free CDs in magazines and newspapers. I'm not looking for people to do my assignment for me, i was just wanting to get an idea what people's views are on the matter.

Also from the band point of view, including enhanced cds etc and how this benefits them. in my view they don't do this entirely for the benefit they might get out of it but to give people more value for money when they spend their hard earned cash on their CDs. I'm using radiohead's release as an example for this. i honestly think that this is a gesture to fans: pay what you want, you tell us what you think of us by how much you spend on our music.

thats the general gist of what i want to say, but your ideas will help me to think a bit clearer on how to word it.

Advertisement