Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrib Oil on Tuam Rd Diesal still 110.9

Options
  • 08-11-2007 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

as the tittle says

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Got it for 104.9 at the weekend in Dublin so its still a ripoff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

actually why haven't we a sticky where people can post the lowest prices around the area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

There is a website for that but cannot remember the name. Best place for petrol in near Limerick...great good for us but still!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

I can categorically announce that Galway is the most expensive county in Ireland for petrol/diesel...anyone have any idea why this is? There is on average 3 to 4 cent in the difference between Galway and Dublin :mad:

However, the best place for petrol prices in galway I've found is on the N6, just after Craughwell (i think) -small place and they claim it to be 'the last station before Galway'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Bass Cadet wrote:

However, the best place for petrol prices in galway I've found is on the N6, just after Craughwell (i think) -small place and they claim it to be 'the last station before Galway'

Yes this is my experience too - Derrydonnel,usually the cheapest for petrol.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a website for that but cannot remember the name. Best place for petrol in near Limerick...great good for us but still!!!

http://www.pumps.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Green diesel was 79c / litre last week, usually 69c / litre. Quite a hike. I'm considering buying my green in bulk of 1000l a time because it's way cheaper in bulk.

I've heard that Corrib oil can be dodgy enough quality wise. Old tanks etc. Doesn't matter to me with the green as that machine has pre-filters and filters, both of which are cheap to replace

However if I got dirty red diesel, could cost quite a few quid for the car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

who came up with the name Corrib Oil as its very fitting with regard to the recent pollution problems

Advertisement