Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCSoft Game-Time Cards [ Tabula Rasa ]

Options
  • 08-11-2007 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

Tabula Rasa came out last Friday, there ANY shops in Dublin that sell the NCSoft Game-Time cards?

Some reason the CC subscription won't accept my credict card, keeps saying "Error" -.-;

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I checked about a month or so ago in Gamestop in Liffey St. and in GAME in the Ilac Centre, they had both heard of them but had none left, maybe they would have some by now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I work in Dawson st and I know there is one in there. thye come in every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I checked GAME, the two Gamestops and Smythes around O' Connell's - all said they don't have it >_<

I'll give the shop at Dawson St a try tommorow or Monday, hopefully they'll have it in stock :)

Bought the Collector's Edition and it's just begging to be used :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

You should be able to buy them off ebay as well, I had a look when City of Heroes first came out, not looked since though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Ah, found GAME at Dawson street selling the 60-day cards.

Cheers mate :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement