Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 years later

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

What was it with Vince and Muscle Suits in 92-93? He stuck one on Warrior as well!

As daft of an idea as that was, it didn't stop Bono from using one during the Popmart tour in 97!

And people say the 80s were bad?
    VR!

thing is that one incident with gonzales proves Vince only wants big muscled guys working for him, no matter what he says on recent interviews.

Gonzales wasn't even a small guy, he weighed 403lb legit and he was too heavy to get up and down the court, thats why the atlanta hawks let him go. I would love to see vince try to re-package shawn bradley or manute bol http://usasports.blox.pl/resource/bol.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

It's called watching a shoot interview, nothing about the internet there.
    So wink wink nudge nudge that... (jackass!)

VR!

Oh right, and because it's a shoot interview, it's just got to be true,
    Wrestlers are made swear on the bible before they start are they?

And you can insult me all you like, it's usually the last resort of someone who can't win an argument.(Plus I’ve given up paying any attention to your keyboard diarrhea anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I'd believe anything that came out of a wrestlers mouth before some idiot on a site or a dirtsheet anytime.
    Provoke and you will be insulted. Stop trying to be a smart c*nt with yer nudge nudge wink wink comments and i'll consider doing the same. Deal?

And if you've given up paying attention (which you clearly haven't), then stop replying! :D

VR!

Edit: It's spelt diahorrea for your information, guess thats about as far as your education went, my friend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I'd believe anything that came out of a wrestlers mouth before some idiot on a site or a dirtsheet anytime.

Was'nt defending dirtsheets, so don't know why you're mentioning them. Plus wrestlers contradict each other all the time in shoot interviews, so sorry, but someone's lying.
    Provoke and you will be insulted. Stop trying to be a smart c*nt with yer nudge nudge wink wink comments and i'll consider doing the same. Deal?

You were'nt provoked, someone questioned your opinion, you could'nt take it and threw your toys out of the pram.
    It's spelt diahorrea for your information, guess thats about as far as your education went, my friend :)

Diarrhea
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diarrhea, also spelled diarrhoea (see spelling differences), is a condition in which the sufferer has frequent watery, loose bowel movements

I see two spellings there - one's mine and the other's not yours
    (And i'm not your friend)

And if you've given up paying attention (which you clearly haven't), then stop replying!

Don't worry,I'm finished now. But i'm sure you're not, Last word freak...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

D-FENS wrote: »
    Was'nt defending dirtsheets, so don't know why you're mentioning them. Plus wrestlers contradict each other all the time in shoot interviews, so sorry, but someone's lying.

You did a good job trying to make yourself look good. I also said some idiot on a site, which would refer to the internet, if i am not mistaken. Of course you chose to ignore that part, gee, i wonder why?
    You were'nt provoked, someone questioned your opinion, you could'nt take it and threw your toys out of the pram.

If you had answered it, i would have left it, but trying to be a smart-ass afterwards was provocation, regardless of if you want to believe it or not. However we'll agree to disagree there.

Diarrhea
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now who's believing everything they read on the internet?
    Don't worry,I'm finished now. But i'm sure you're not, Last word freak...

Famous last words... time will tell.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm gettin the last word, already gone too far off topic

Play nice in future

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement