Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3/Xbox360 COD4 comparison vid

Options
  • 08-11-2007 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

I couldn't notice too much of a difference.
    PS3 just seems darker in the first fighting scene.

I struggled to focus my attention on looking at 2 things at once though

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27570.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

As long as it looks decent, what's it matter. Gameplay is what I care for. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The 360 generally seems to be brighter in most games.. I have watched it a few times and I can't actually figure out which looks better.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,894 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Based on the vid (which the quality of which isn't great) they both look the exact same, maybe there is a little more rain in the PS3 version.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

PC looks best :)

PC will always be superior over consoles - but that's just trolling really, he didn't even make any reference about how the PC compares to the consoles. =|

• Advertisement

PC supports higher resolutions
    AntiAliasing
    AnisoTropic Filtering
    Better control system
    Free Online Play....

Well done, so I suppose half your posts of the 2k you got are off pointless trolling... ?

Re-read the name of the topic.

Here, let me help and I quote... "PS3 / Xbox 360... Comparison".

Now stop it.

Oh yes, posting a comparison video of PS3 VS Xbox360 which look identical except for 6 extra rain droplets in the PS3 version is sure to be a well argued thread with some great opinions and whatnot....

I mean this thread has been full of discussion and such and im sorry I had to give my honest opinion....

And yes 1999 of my posts have consisted of

"LOLOLOL LOLMG PC WTF HAXA AHHALAOLAOALAAOLAOOLA "

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

conzymaher wrote: »
    Oh yes, posting a comparison video of PS3 VS Xbox360 which look identical except for 6 extra rain droplets in the PS3 version is sure to be a well argued thread with some great opinions and whatnot....

I mean this thread has been full of discussion and such and im sorry I had to give my honest opinion....

And yes 1999 of my posts have consisted of

"LOLOLOL LOLMG PC WTF HAXA AHHALAOLAOALAAOLAOOLA "

Can you not read?? Nobody cares about PC in this thread. It says Xbox and PS3...

Get a reality check will you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

cheesedude wrote: »
    Can you not read?? Nobody cares about PC in this thread. It says Xbox and PS3...

Get a reality check will you.

And?

Threads should only follow the OP ?

LOL

Welcome to the internet noobie.

Btw PC is best when i had the beta on 360 thought it was superb looking now having it on PC its kinda not.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Why not give an opinion on the PC version.

It is content wise the same game and graphical assuming you have the PC to run it (not that heavy on system requirements) it will look better on the PC due to the reasons conzymaher stated. Not that I'm dissing consoles which are of course cheaper to buy and are usually played on bigger screens and of course the PS3 does support the mouse and keyboard. I seen the PS3 version of COD 4 up close and it looks pretty impressive anyway.

You could argue that if he is trolling then the original post was design to start a row over which console is better the PS3 and Xbox 360. (which I know neither of the posts where)

While it did state PS3 Xbox 360 comparison it did not state PC discussion was forbidden.

Why can't the 3 versions be discussed equally?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just thought it would be respectful to the OP to keep it on topic as opposed to bring PC which is not of relevance (from the thread title) to the OP...

Whatever...

"PC I$ DA GR8EST"

Mod approving of trolling o.o

Well then I'll just be quiet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

he is a regular user in this forum just like you and me

Advertisement