Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

failed test

Options
  • 08-11-2007 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

wondering any one give me some feed back on this my brother just did his test in raheny, unfotuanatly he failed he was a bit suprised to fail.
    The reason for my post is at the end of the test he did not get the tester sheet that he marked, he asked the tester why he had failed tester said he could not discuss this and a report would be posted out to him.

I thought that you always get the sheet that the tester marked so you can see what sections of the test you have to b rush up on. Just wondering anyone ever here of this.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement