Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrian's "Campaigns of Alexander" - UNBELIEVABLE headwrecker, any note/summary sites?

Options
  • 08-11-2007 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I'm doing Classical Studies (I didn't even want to - long story short, my school ****ed up big time at the start of 5th year and I got stuck doing Classics instead of Geography) and I'm struggling through Arrian's Campaigns of Alexander.

I'm finding it utterly impossible to read this. I can read it, no problem, but for some reason I retain oretty uch nothing unless I read it over 10 times, and even then I'm still fairly shady on the whole thing - I'm convinced it's because of how it's written, so is there any good site out there which retells the story in plain English (sort of like Sparknotes no fear Shakespear)?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

Advertisement