Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoology

Options
  • 08-11-2007 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of taking this up, Id be applying as a mature student tho and Id be dropping out of another animal care course in bray

Any help?

Also can anyone tell me what the course is like in general

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Ah its great , you'll have a whale of a time.

I'll get my coat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

You dont even do the course do you?....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I'll get my coat

Idiot!

They don't have whales in the zoo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

They have Zoos in Wales though.

What do animals read at each others funerals?

A Zoology!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

fish-head wrote: »
    They have Zoos in Wales though.

What do animals read at each others funerals?

A Zoology!

Its so bad that it's excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Puddleduck wrote: »
    Im thinking of taking this up, Id be applying as a mature student tho and Id be dropping out of another animal care course in bray

Any help?

Also can anyone tell me what the course is like in general

Sorry, I don't have any info on this but seeing that there haven't been any really helpful replies so far I would just advise you to hang in there and wait. There's bound to be someone in zoology posting sooner or later......well...hopefully. ;)

If not just contact some of the zoology lecturers and see if one of them can have a talk with you about the course and what's involved.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sweetiepie

I did a zoology degree and graduated four years ago. The actual degree was tough enough but I really enjoyed it.The problem was after we all graduated, no one would hire us, so finding a job in the field afterwards was very difficult. The zoo wouldn't even look at any of us:rolleyes: If I was going to do it again, I would pick an environmental science degree which would be zoology with either microbiology or botany as the chance of getting a job afterwards with this type of degree is much greater.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

I'll get my coat

*goat

lols

Advertisement