Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disasterpiece Released

• 08-11-2007 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

From WWE.com:
    WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters. We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

02-11-2007, 23:16 #6
    EdK

Adverts | Social

"Masters will be released before he sees out that suspension i'd say"

I was right woo lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

EdK wrote: »
    02-11-2007, 23:16 #6
    EdK

Adverts | Social

"Masters will be released before he sees out that suspension i'd say"

I was right woo lol

I could have told you the same.It was inevitable..............
    I know speculation always starts not too long after WWE releases talent but I think that I would be right in guessing that TNA will not be looking to sign Masters.
    Never really enjoyed any of his stuff.WWE really had no direction for him whatsoever.After his master lock challenge was broken by Lashley, they had nothing else for him

Booo tryna steal my moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Hardly your moment, this was as obvious as Joey Mercury being released earlier this year.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

No loss at all, zero talent, 3 drug suspensions and he became redundant after Lashley broke the masterlock.

The only question is now, what major wrestling company is even going to contemplate hiring him now?

• Advertisement

Hardly your moment, this was as obvious as Joey Mercury being released earlier this year.

VR!

Was only messin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    No loss at all, zero talent, 3 drug suspensions and he became redundant after Lashley broke the masterlock.

The only question is now, what major wrestling company is even going to contemplate hiring him now?

TNA! aka the land of WWE castoffs

Advertisement