Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone lies..

• 08-11-2007 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭

Folks,

I was debating between going for the Windows Mobile Email solution and the Vodafone Business Email Enterprise Solution (aka: Visto Mobile Enterprise) for my small business server network. I decided to go for the latter since it included a flat monthly rate, with no monthly download limit or out-of-bundle charge. Or so I was lead to believe.

After purchasing an additional box to install the Visto Enterprise Server Software on I called Vodafone to sign up for the service. After signing me up the last thing the agent told me was there is in fact a download limit of 100meg per month with hefty per megabyte charges thereafter.

I’m not going to bore you with the details of what happened after and of the rigmarole I have gone through over the last two days but suffice to say I am taking this issue to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland because of the following page (which is how I made my decision to go for the Vodafone business email enterprise solution): http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts_bus/mobileoffice/

"Both Blackberry and Vodafone Business Email include a flat monthly rate, with no monthly download limit or out-of-bundle charge."

While I have saved and printed this document, I would still like to publicly verify that the page does contain the quote above. I would be grateful if you could reply to this thread and confirm that the business email price plans on this page contain the paragraph above and there is no mention of any out of bundle charges for the Vodafone Business Email plans. Nor is there any mention of a fair usage policy or a cap of 100meg per month.

I would welcome any other comments that you may have.

Thanks.

Very pissed off Vodafone business customer. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Confirmed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I have fought with Vodafone over the years with falsely advertising products and tariffs I would also get some of your friends to also copy and screen capture an image of the said offence. This way you have them by the juggler.

Advertisement