Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open 24

Options
  • 08-11-2007 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know how I go about opening an Open 24 account. My Atm card has a phone number on it, do I just ring and confirm details over the phone? I've seriously no idea, I want to set it up to pay my credit card online. Any info please.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Call them and they should be able to give you advice on signing up for Internet banking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Unregistered
    Customers

Just 2 easy steps to get started:

1. Download

terms & conditions.pdf

2. Call us on 1890 500 121

Mon-Fri 8am-10pm
    Saturdays 10am-2pm
    (excl. Bank Hols)

. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

After years in support I can tell you, that you can bring a person to a website, but you cant make them read the instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Your open24 registration number is a black 10 digit number on the back of your card. Ring them with that, they'll ask you some security questions and then they'll register you.

Advertisement