Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb metro in Portlaoise.

Options
  • 08-11-2007 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Anyone using Digiweb metro in Portlaoise?Moving down and considering it over Magnet and Chorus.. Is it stable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 El Hamos

Right I'm off to destroy my paddy power poker bankroll and then take my own life.........

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

El Hamos wrote: »
    Right I'm off to destroy my paddy power poker bankroll and then take my own life.........

It should be on the website www.digiweb.ie as to whether they have it in portlaoise. I ordered Digiweb metro on 1st Nov, its now Nov 14th, have not heard anything from them. Havn't even been able to get in touch with someone to talk to. they have an automated message saying you should expect to hear within 21 days from a company agent and even then it's to tell you how long you have to wait for installation, feckin disgrace....Digiweb? Avoid like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Did you order by email or phone?
    Are you ringing the contact number on Website? I'm sure last time I called at HQ I saw whole room of people just talking to customers.

A quick phone call to Sales (of any company) generally establishes if a service is in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Chittle

I've been using it (in Portlaoise) for the past three months and have found it excellent, really stable.

Digiweb did take ages to get back to me though (about two months), but to be fair I only e-mailed them initially and never really followed it up.

Advertisement