Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Vs Qaulity

Options
  • 09-11-2007 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭

Hello folks

is it just me or do's phantom seem to be playing... well less of the great music , more alternative music.

Ive no problem listening to bloc party or any other disposable band but what ever happened to thin lizzy , guns n roses , even dire straits don't get a play anymore !

anyone know what the hell is going on :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 John Caddell

Hi S.I.R.

We play alternative music because we're an Alternative Rock station. Having said that, the likes of Lizzy and GNR do get regular rotation. Dire Straits were never a band we played much at all, but they do get the odd outing on Powerhouse and sometimes BedRock. Off the top of my head, other classic bands we play quite a bit include The Doors, Zeppelin, Aerosmith, The Clash, and Bowie, to name a few

Ta

John

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Can't beat a bit of GAA at 9pm on Fridays. :)

Advertisement