Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic around Citywest!?!?!

Options
  • 09-11-2007 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I m going for a job interview in Citywest next week and if I get the job I just wanted to check what I ll be dealing with each day!

Basically I ll be driving up from Laois up the M7 to Citywest and back down in the afternoon.

I would really appriciate if someone could tell me what level of traffic I would be dealing with as I m a extremely nervous traveller.

A friend says the traffic gets backed out from Newlands cross and the traffic in Citywest is fairly bad itself.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You don't need to go near Newlands Cross - Citywest is well before it.

Traffic in Citywest is bad at rush hour - as its an interview, I think try to be there an hour early rather than 15 minutes. You should also work out where in Citywest you need to be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Some days do be grand but others can be really really bad. I agree with Victor, best to aim to be an hour early or so. That way you can chill out before work rather than stressing about whether you're gonna make it on time.

Advertisement