Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me. dear santa help me!!!!!

Options
  • 09-11-2007 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

ok, i'm new to this place but i need something like this to get me out of a sticky conundrum. WHAT DO I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?????
    Details : i'm 23, male. value of approx 500 euro. into soccer, computers (both pc's and playstations etc.), kinda into all technology stuff.
    Problem : have laptop, have hd tv, have most stuff i want.

your task should you chose to accept it :

come up with something different, out of the norm, that will both be worth receiving, AND if possible, make my friends jealous hehe.

oh, i'm also into cars. but just bought '03 318 bmw.... gettin m3 mirrors and spoiler already.. dont need anything else for car....
    thought about satnav but... do i really want it?? i may live in limerick but i can navigate dublin/cork/galway etc.....

so there. help me. please!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

donation on your behalf

LOL, just j/k

Get a pair of solid gold shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

AND if possible, make my friends jealous hehe.

You sound like you are 13 lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Don't know if you read this in time, or can get there, but the RDS have a show with loads of stuff! http://www.t4bb.ie/index.asp it's open until 7pm tonight. Might give you some ideas! HTH & Merry Xmas!

DJ Spider

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Some ideas...

1. Satnav is FANTASTIC. Best thing that ever happened for my marriage, but you're probably not there yet!

2. Flying lessons. €500 yoyo should get you a few

3. Remote controlled plane/helicopter

4. Upper end Nokia N-series phone... they do everything... but I'm thinking you got that sorted already

5. Playstation 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Sky dive? Weekend away? A concern animal for people who in more need than you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

daiixi wrote: »
    A concern animal for people who in more need than you?

+1 you sound like you are not short of a few bob! A couple of goats for those less off and the rest for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Xbox 360. Deal on at the moment in Gamestop- console, two controllers and five games for €400. Alternatively, if you have one already, trade it in somewhere for an Xbox Elite.

Or... something you've never done. Perhaps music lessons, rally driving...

Digital camera?

Watch??

You males are so hard to buy for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

WHAT DO I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?????

U sound like a spoilt only child. If i were u i would be thinking about what others want rather than what i want. U sound like ur 10 years younger or maybe u are but u are pretending to be 23. :D

Well if i had to give u my opinion on what to get. If u dont have one, how about a handheld PDA, Nintendo WII......or how about a concert ticket or sports event ticket??

Advertisement