Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refreshers day?

Options
  • 09-11-2007 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

Any idea when refreshers day is this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Surely it wont be on till 2008?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

Any idea when refreshers day is this year?

What this are they handing out sweeties from the 80's? I always understood it to be "freshers" day. Please tell me I didn't miss something in all those years in college ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

haha no its nothing to do with Refreshers- however that would be a great idea.............mmmmmmmmmmmmm refreshers!!

Anyway yeah i'd say it's January- it was pretty poor last year- bit dissapointing. Hopefully they can spruce it up this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

haha no its nothing to do with Refreshers- however that would be a great idea.............mmmmmmmmmmmmm refreshers!!

Anyway yeah i'd say it's January- it was pretty poor last year- bit dissapointing. Hopefully they can spruce it up this year

Ah right, the answer I was looking for. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

yeah they normally do it around the first week of term so probably the Wednesday of that week making it the 27th or 29th of January.

*prepares to be proved wrong*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Actually I've heard due to poor attendance last year they may not have it this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

If there's a club/society you want to join, just check out their forum/website/pratices and you'll surely be warmly welcomed. I remember from refreshers last year, we had our stand staffed for the best part of 6 hours and got 2 sign ups and they never even showed up to any trainings...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Actually I've heard due to poor attendance last year they may not have it this year.

Aye heard this myself, pity really cos its a good way to advertise the events for the upcoming semester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Refreshers day is a waste of time.

Advertisement