Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I go about forming a team?

Options
  • 09-11-2007 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of starting up a team, I guess for next year, as there seems to be a general lack of senior teams which I would want to join in my locality.

I actually can't find a team which sucks. I have come to the conclusion that my best option is to start from scratch...so how do I go about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

what's your locality? Didn't you post about playing 5-a-side in loughlinstown? In that area you have

Loughlinstown
    St. Josephs Boys (2 teams)
    St. Josephs Glasthule (2 teams)
    Dalkey United (2 teams)
    Valeview Shankill (2 teams)
    Club 61/Dunlaoighre Celtic
    TEK Utd (2 teams)

and within 15 minutes drive from there you have other teams like Wayside Celtic, Seaford Rock, St. Judes, Templeogue United, Beggsboro, Broadford rovers...the list goes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Most of the teams there I will not join as I have previous history with.

Played for Wayside(a top team) for a few years back in my youth, and did not exactly shine.

Vale View---Hell no.

I enjoyed a succesful period with Dalkey United, but been there done that.

Might check out St.Josephs Glasthule though...cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Good luck with it, but this is not the forum to discuss this in - take it to the Soccer forum and you'll get plenty of input there.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Most of the teams there I will not join as I have previous history with.

Whore! ;)

Advertisement