Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips For Long Ranger Achievement

Options
  • 09-11-2007 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I was trying for ages to get a long ranger in the game it was starting to frustrate me but read on pesfan.com tips that you should try having a pop when you break after defending a corner as the keep tends to be outside his box and is usually around the penalty spot by the time u get ot the half way line so as soon as you are in the half have shot while holding down the precise shooting butting this will be either RB or RT the button thats not your dash button and on my first attempt after taking that advice i scored this beauty with scholesy on professional difficulty against real madrid.

P.s you have to be playing against the COM to get this achievment as all 2 player matches dont count to any stats or achievments apart from those dedicated to xbox live achievements. i got an even longer goal with torino in a random teams match against a mate of mine and it was an extra time injury time winner made it all the sweeter but it didnt count to the long ranger achievement.

Hope this helps

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=2fgPhMKv9Os pauls scholes ranger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Alternatively, play on beginner difficulty as Brazil against Saudi Arabia and keep taking long shots with Adriano :p

And no that's not how I got it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

TramoreTom wrote: »

Nice goal, but what the hell was the keeper playing at??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

ShaneU wrote: »
    Alternatively, play on beginner difficulty as Brazil against Saudi Arabia and keep taking long shots with Adriano :p

and dont forget to make the keeper really small and crap:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

sure what are you proving by putting the setting way down and playing against crap teams with small useless goalies? Would you not prefer to have that stat there for when/if you do get a ridiculous long ranger?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TramoreTom

ShaneU wrote: »

You might as well play fifa if you play any game of pes on beginner level

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TramoreTom

WellyJ wrote: »
    Nice goal, but what the hell was the keeper playing at??

Dont ask me i thought his position was ok he should have saved it 2 or 3 more steps back he would have got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

ShaneU wrote:
    Alternatively, play on beginner difficulty as Brazil against Saudi Arabia and keep taking long shots with Adriano

And no that's not how I got it

Me neither. Adriano kept missing, Ronaldo on the other hand...:D

Advertisement