Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LG Viewty/Samsung G800.

• 09-11-2007 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,268 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Looking at getting a new phone from the other half for christmas this year, as my K750i is a bit borked.

Had originally been looking at the K850i from Sony, but i dunno, seems a bit too ordinary.

Had pretty much decided on getting the Samsung G800, if it is in the price range, as it seemed like a good choice for taking pics (optical zoom, some nice camera features) and it also seemed like it would be good for watching eps of things like South Park on (something you don't need a lot of detail in, just somethig to watch while waiting for people)

However, have seen the LG Viewty ads last night, and read a small bit on it this morning, and it seems like it could be a winner. 5mp camera (without the optical zoom) a seemingly very good touch screen interface but it also seems the screen on it would be better for watching vids on as the resolution is higher.

Anyone have any thoughts on which would be better between the G800 and the Viewty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Considering a Viewty myself. No wifi or gps but it has hsdpa and google maps. Slow mo videos also look class. Anyone used on of these yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irishblue

am really thinking of buying the Samsung G800 simfree/unlocked through play.com - it is released in a few days - can anyone tell me will it defo work with my current prepay vodafone sim????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

play.com dont ship to Ireland!!!! G800 is a little bit on the chunky side. Nokia N95 be a better phone

Advertisement