Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opposition players you are glad aren't on your team

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I'll add joey barton to my list after seeing his knackery groin stamp today, lucky not to get a dig for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Mr Alan wrote: »
    I'll add joey barton to my list after seeing his knackery groin stamp today, lucky not to get a dig for that.

I had him in my fantasy football team :eek: He's just been sold :D
    Apart from the nastiness in his game he has been absolute PANTS since returning to full fitness. He did FA yesterday and prob now has a 3 game ban to look forward to :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'd honestly take any player form Utd (i mean any player, John O'shea your welcome in a Liverpool jersey) over Diouf. I despise that man. He's done nothing to show he's on the same level of humanityas the rest of us. I'd use stronger language but I use this forum daily so a ban would be very incomvenient.

I can't see how any team would want him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Stekelly wrote: »
    I'd honestly take any player form Utd over Diouf. I despise that man. He's done nothing to show he's on the same level of humanityas the rest of us. I'd use stronger language but I use this forum daily so a ban would be very incomvenient.

I can't see how any team would want him.

well ye obviously wanted him in 2002 when ye paid 10million for him ste!!

personally, im glad barton is not a united player but michael ball is another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

well ye obviously wanted him in 2002 when ye paid 10million for him ste!!

personally, im glad barton is not a united player but michael ball is another.

I think Gerrard Houulier is te only man in the world who might defend that decision. anyway, the only thing anyone had seen of him was a good worldcup, he was an unknown. Hindsight is a great thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

In fairness to Joey Barton hes a funny fu(ker.

When with the England squad he was sitting down and having dinner with the squad. Frank Lampard sat down beside him but didnt realise it was Barton, as soon as he did, Frank got up and walked away to another table (they dont like each other), as he did Barton just shouted over "awww Frank, Im not going to steal your lunch mate!" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Jaysus,

107 posts and only 5 mentions of John O'Shea???

I think 102 need to take a long serious look at yourselves. :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Jazzy wrote: »
    In fairness to Joey Barton hes a funny fu(ker.

When with the England squad he was sitting down and having dinner with the squad. Frank Lampard sat down beside him but didnt realise it was Barton, as soon as he did, Frank got up and walked away to another table (they dont like each other), as he did Barton just shouted over "awww Frank, Im not going to steal your lunch mate!" :D

That's brilliant :D Probably just because I despise Frank Lampard ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

WTF!? Not one mention of Jeffers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

WTF!? Not one mention of Jeffers!!!

Man Utd are only lacking a fox in the box to complete the jigsaw

• Advertisement
Advertisement