Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone graduating this wkend? - Please read

• 09-11-2007 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

My graduation is this Saturday but because I'm clogged down with exams and assignments this week and next week, I can't enjoy it! Does anyone else graduating this weekend think its totally unfair that we had all these CAs put on us. Ok, I know its that time of the year for the CAs. But even still the lecturers could have given us a break. After all it is our graduation!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

although I've got a higher certificate, I'm not coming to graduating ceremony at all. I just don't have the time and money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Gummii

I get where you're coming from. I'm not even going to the ball. Its too expensive for me. I'm just gunna go to the ceremony. Congratulations on your certificate. :)

Advertisement