Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson M600i

• 09-11-2007 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Does anyone have one of these phones? I am using it with vodafone, and while the internet etc works fine while browsing on the phone, I can't get the bloody thing to work as a modem.

Also, it seems to be impossible to get the native messaging software to work with either GMail or Yahoo. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Do you want to use it as a bluetooth modem?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Scottish

billbond4 wrote: »
    Do you want to use it as a bluetooth modem?

Either would be fine - I have a mac and a pc. The mac asks me for a CID number, and I have tried using the SE software on the pc, with both the usb cable and bluetooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Ok heres what you do
    Taken from my K800i, so your M600i might be a bit different.
    Goto Settings ---> Connectivity ---> Data Communication ---> Data Accounts
    Scroll down to the data account you want to use, then got More--> Account Info.
    You will get an External ID: X

Now goto your bluetooth icon, right click, Goto Quick Connect --> Dialup Networking, Other Devices, Select your M600i)

You get Dial up Networking Pop-up
    For o2 user is anything: user
    For o2 pwd is anything: user
    Dial *99***X#
    Where X is the External ID

Give that a go

Advertisement