Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Haha check out the description in this...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

BMW car ad wrote: »
    will be sad to let go off my pride and joy. Either my wife goes or the car goes! and I don't think I have an option as the car can't cook!

I see he's aiming at the male market!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The picture quality is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

Ha funny , and a **** car he needs to be a good sales man to **** it.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

"Diesel, M3 Replica"

why would you do it?

It's surely like having Marty Morrissey wear a dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Something else I noticed... it seems to be a girl selling it... jenny babes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

all the benefits of an M3 without the performance! what's not to like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

sicruise wrote: »
    Something else I noticed... it seems to be a girl selling it... jenny babes :)

Ah ya beat me to it.. I was going to point that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

look at the email given as a contact adress.... is the owner a lwoman ?? cause im not trying to be rude but 325is's are a standard blokes car.... or should i just say the e36 ?? :D

colm_mcm wrote: »
    all the benefits of an M3 without the performance! what's not to like!

surely performance IS the benefit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

mack1 wrote: »
    surely performance IS the benefit?

I think you'll find that he is being sarcastic.

A horrible thought came into my head. What if its a 325td and not a tds version? They've only got around 115 bhp IIRC.

• Advertisement

E92 wrote: »
    I think you'll find that he is being sarcastic.

ah, ok then!

But you are talking about the country where I have seen 316 saloons with M badges on!

I'm sure it's been posted before, but M316i anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

ah, ok then!

But you are talking about the country where I have seen 316 saloons with M badges on!

I'm sure it's been posted before, but M316i anyone?

Don't want to start this one all over again, but an M badge is different to an M3 badge.

I can't remember if this was posted here, but I like the reason for sale in this advert:
    http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=92518

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

eoin_s wrote: »
    Don't want to start this one all over again, but an M badge is different to an M3 badge.

I can't remember if this was posted here, but I like the reason for sale in this advert:
    http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=92518

These quips have all been circulated on the net before. They are not original pharses and comments as such .... your man seen it on the net and decided to put it in his add for comical value. They did not come up with them and are not original - they're just sad trying to copy somebody elses humour

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

C_Breeze wrote: »
    These quips have all been circulated on the net before. They are not original pharses and comments as such .... your man seen it on the net and decided to put it in his add for comical value. They did not come up with them and are not original - they're just sad trying to copy somebody elses humour

worked for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Ok, it's official. I always suspected that along with Subaru Forresters that diesel M3s were for lesbians. Jennybabes44 states:
    "Either my wife goes or the car goes!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Like the fella selling a two seater sports car, say he had to change car because his wife was pregnant.
    at the bottom of the advert was.

I will throw in a 12 pack of durex, so the same thing wont happen to the new owner.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

ah, ok then!

You'll find the person selling is it from NI. Not this jurisdiction. Don't tar us all with the same brush:D!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

A non M3/M5 with simply an 'M' badge can come from factory meaning it has an M-Tec kit fitted, still looks silly IMHO.

However, an 'M3' sticker on a 3 serious saloon = lol

JohnCleary wrote: »
    However, an 'M3' sticker on a 3 serious saloon = lol

I've also seen one with "M3 318i" and the M3 badge didn't quite line up with th 318i bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I've also seen one with "M3 318i" and the M3 badge didn't quite line up with th 318i bit!

I blame the mis-alignment to the warp speed obtained from getting the M sticker in the first place :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement