Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one know where i can get a UL conferring gown?

• 09-11-2007 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi
    I’m not too sure if this is the correct form but I missed my graduation in UL a couple of years ago, and I would like to get one of those graduation photos done,.
    Does any one know where I could rent one of those cap and gowns or does any one know a photographer that would have a cap and gown just for the photo!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

learoy wrote: »
    Hi
    I’m not too sure if this is the correct form but I missed my graduation in UL a couple of years ago, and I would like to get one of those graduation photos done,.
    Does any one know where I could rent one of those cap and gowns or does any one know a photographer that would have a cap and gown just for the photo!

Thanks

Think the company that does graduation robes for UL is called Phelan Conan. Dunno can you hire privately though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rummybyrd

Hi there

Phelan Conan Ltd are the people who hire out gowns - http://www.phelanconan.com/services.htm. It can cost about €40 for the gown. I could suggest that you got to the graduation in January 21-23rd (I think) and 'borrow' one or rent one there and get your photo done. The other thing is maybe ask a lecturer if they have one that you could borrow. If you graduated with PhD from UL I can lend you mind.

Advertisement