Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FBD and speeding points

Options
  • 09-11-2007 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi everyone,
    I searched the archive threads but I coudn't find the clear answer to this:

Has anyone ever been renewing the car insurance with FBD having the speeding points on the licence? I mean, I have the insurance with FBD and recently I got points for speeding - will my quote go up with next renewal?

Thanks,
    Raf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Most insurance companies don't load premiums for 2 or less points on your licence. Best ring them to find out for certain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

I actually started a thread in September saying how well I got on with FBD and my 2 points. There was no loading and they even rounded down the price as I said I hadn't bothered shopping around as their price was always compeditive

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This thread got me to go and look at FBD's site. They finally have an online quote system... And now that I'm 25 they're actually coming in with a cheaper quote than Quinn for my Civic 1.8 :D

Advertisement