Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dream i had

Options
  • 09-11-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

I had a dream that there were two cows just on some land we wanted to take over,wandered out of a lake and they had longer snouts than usual. They kind of said hello and were very domestic and then politely went back into the lake. There were also a swarm of flies that were really annoying .

Then when I awoke in my unplanned random schedule I read an article about how one can claim land that is not used which accounts for the patch of land cows walked around on in the dream and info i always was curious about.Later that today Then I watched lake placid which has a cow that goes into the lake and a crocidile which is amphibious and then later today the dog ripped the bins and there were a few maggots which really pissed me off which was the swarms of flies.

Now you might think thats far fetched and too vague but I reguarly have dreams of what will happen the next day that are played out in the media later that day i.e just happened or vague normal stuff that just happens. There is little doubt that we are communicating on a deeper level as humans and it isnt a paranormal thing. There is a form of communication which like reading and painting strengthens these abilities to get the information you need. Thats the key getting the information you need when you need it. Thats what all coincidences are ....if you think about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mitabrev

I kinda know what you mean, Though I don't have events from my dreams come true on a regular basis, one in particular really shook me....
    I'll never forget it. I happened about two years ago. the content of the dream wasn't particularly noteworthy, but when i woke up in the morning, i really couldn't get this dream out of my head. As I drove to work, I was struck by the clarity and imagery from the dream..heres what happened:
    I was walking through the countryside, in fields. the ground was uneven, with very small slopes on the ground every few feet that looked like little hills. As I was walking, I came across some syringes and spoons on the ground under a tree. I remember thinking, "This must be where the junkies come to shoot up". In my dream, I looked up from the ground to the distance, and in front of me was a big mountain, massive, but really strange too cos there was a triangle cut into the mountain, and i could see out the other end of the hole on into the distance.The border of the triangle were a striking golden colour.
    (then i woke up.)

Later that morning I was in work, on break. A good friend of mine sat down to eat with me. (I was still pondering this really vivid dream but hadn't told any one about it). Anyway, this friend started talking about this and that, and then for no reason he asked me "What has colombia, Afghanstan and pakistan got in common??" I said i didn't know. He replied, "They're the world biggest heroin producers, together, they're known as the golden triangle".
    I'll never forget the chill that ran down my spine when he said that. i went on to tell him of my dream, and he couldn't believe it.

I suppose it could all be coincidence, but, in fairness, we never spoke about pakistan colunbia or afghanstan before, and I never even heard about the "Golden triangle" relationship.
    True Story. Nothing like that has ever happened since, but still, to this day, I wonder, was this dream a coincidence, or, trivial as the conversation was, did I "know" about it before the day even begun?
    I don't know. Anyone else have an experience like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Just saw the film outlaw, Danny D. has a dream about being beaten up and then gets beaten up at the spot he dream of.Man the irony and coincidence that such a phenomen would be in a feature film. LOL!
    It's an old wives tale i suppose but there are people out there that have eerie skill in predicting events. In fact i saw a documentary about a machine called the web box which was designed origionally to predict wall street stock price fluctuations. It transpired the web box could in fact predict future events and has in fact predicted the tusami and 911 and hurricane katherina oh! and it had predicted the world will end in 2012 although this is because the web box works from analysisng people's subconcious and there are two cultures of thought that predict the world will end in 2012 thus explaining why it predicted that date.The web box also predicts a possible world war in 2008/2009.It works by analyising the internet using billions of spiders that search every peice of data to configure what is in between the lines so to speak or to put another way what is on everybodys subconcious mind.

Advertisement