Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the hot handbag right now

• 09-11-2007 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Ladies/Gents,
    Can someone telll me what are the hot handbags around right now? better still bgs that are in demand and impossible to get in Ireland.

I heard "Botkier Sasha bag" mentioned on the radio.

I haven't a scooby doo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

buy an issue of vogue and look at any of the ads, you'll be sorted

you don't just want a bag that's "hot", you'll want it to go with clothes you own and actually like the thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Plastic Lidl carrier bag, filled with cans of Excelsior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭angelicsaz

savannah moss tote... from marc jacobs
    the knight bag from burberry
    ascot bag big from friss company
    duchessa by gucci

jus a few of my fav this season

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Is it for you to buy? Why don't you just buy one that you like, without regard to whether 5000000000 other people have it? Why do you even want a bag that everyone else has?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

The clutch bag is big this winter. The smaller the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Firesuite

If I could have any bag it would be this one, I'm in love with it

http://shop.harveynichols.com/fcp-prod/Burberry-Prorsum/BURBERRYPRORSUM/201341/Knight-bag/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've become very disillusioned with mainstream handbags lately. Too many people around aping what they see in magazines, either with the real deal or a copy.

I bought a beautiful handbag from this designer's range when in Madrid for the summer. It's beautiful leather, well made and I think that this is the way forward for me. Support individual designers.

I'd agree,
    mettalic or satin preferably also with jewel embellishment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

Thanks folks, the bag is not for me, I'm just looking for the names in fashion for christmas, I have a friend who wants to import some for Christmas, so the top 5 bags for Christmas is what I'm really looking for.

BTW I'm male and haven't the first clue and I don't understand why you'd want what everyone else has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

yeah, i too would be interested in this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Firesuite wrote: »
    If I could have any bag it would be this one, I'm in love with it

http://shop.harveynichols.com/fcp-prod/Burberry-Prorsum/BURBERRYPRORSUM/201341/Knight-bag/
    That's actually a very popular bag this season and is very in demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

The juicy couture bags are fab!

Advertisement