Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest diesel - greater Carrigaline area?

Options
  • 09-11-2007 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone got any recommendations for the chepaest places to get petrol and diesel in the area around Carrigaline? I've looked at a couple of websites (irishfuelprices.com and pumps.ie) but they're not very comprehensive or up to date so I thought I'd ask the the collective wisdom of this forum! I know most of the petrol stations in the area but I guess I was thinking more of the hidden places (usually with a handwritten sign out on the road that you wouldn't even see!) with maybe just one or two pumps that seem to serve farmers and tradesmen.

Cheers,
    bobjim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

Kevin Collins Tyres , Old Waterpark (opp. the credit union ) usually is a cent or two cheaper for diesel than the forecourts. Nice fellas too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jerbust21

Kevin Collins Tyres has moved down the Crosshaven Road now and is about 5 to 6 cent a litre cheaper than the "Normal" forecourts

Advertisement