Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aqualisa Showers

Options
  • 09-11-2007 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Another shower query I'm afraid...

Can anyone advise which is the best, in terms of power performance and ease of installation between two Aqualisa Showers.

The first is the Aqualisa Aquastream Thermo (81340xx) power shower. It is the one with the integrated pump. Because my hot press does not back on to where the bath is, I think the installation could be tricky and expensive.

The second is the Quartz Digital Combined system (pumped version), where the valve and pump are combined in the one box and installed in the attic. According to the brochure, the water is run to this unit and pump out in one pipe and then this pipe runs down directly in the shower area, so there is no plumbing done in the shower area. and if the unit ever needs to be serviced all the plumber has to do is go up to the attic. The brochures says this can be installed in a matter of hours (although I don't know if the hot press location will make this one tricky too).

As the Quartz one is dearer than the Aqualisa, but seemingly easier to intall, which one should I go for?

If anyone has any experience or advice to give it would be much appreciated.

Advertisement