Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dodgy pms related to wirecard accounts

Options
  • 09-11-2007 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

hi,

im very suspicious of the following pm,
    could someone look into this guy please?

im posting this in plain view so that other users can know to be wary of this...

crorepathi

Adverts | Social Need some wire card funds

I tried to upload funds to my wirecard account through third party wires and got rejected..

I need some small funds (25 euros) and I dont want to undergo that long verificatin process and I dont have time to get the documents signed..

Can you send 25euro to my wirecard account after I send the money you request to your egold MB or paypal accounts

Thanks
    Jai
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

User has two posts, both here

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

He has two posts. Both about wirecard. One post is the exact same as the PM you have received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

thats part of my worry,
    2 posts, 1 that looks like a copy and paste and the other that requests someone to lodge money into an account in return for the money back later via paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Reporting the post would get a quicker response from a Mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

i dont think you can report pm's, can you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

He won't last long...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

subway wrote: »
    i dont think you can report pm's, can you?

No but I don't think it'll much of a problem. He doesn't leave any details of how to add money to his wirecard account so I don't think anyone will send him any money on it (that's if he has PM'd anyone else).

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've deleted all PM's he has ever sent and banned him for a week (just in case he's genuine and just THICK).

Thanks for reporting it.

DeV.

Advertisement