Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xBox 360 Pro Ev 2008 Classic Players/Teams

Options
  • 09-11-2007 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I just won the international cup with France and it said I had unlocked the Classic France Team. Can I play as this team? Or buy the players in Master League? I can't work it out...:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

You can play as Classic France from now on....

I just won it with Brazil, but all the classic players don't have the correct names... so annoying !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Artos

I can play as classic France? I can't seem to find where they are... Which heading are they under?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

Well after unlocking Brazil they appeared under 'The Americas' group in Internationals. The flag for the classic teams have a star above it. France will appear with a star above it under the European group. I presume you saved it :)

You can change the names to the real names using this wikipedia guide. It's just takes ages coz u have to change the names & the shirt names, dunno why it automatically doesn't just change the shirtname once you change the real name.

Advertisement