Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription

Options
  • 09-11-2007 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I signed up for a subscription about 20 mins ago. I understand that I should see a "subscriber group" under Control Panel/Group Membership. All I see there is "Registered Users" and "Bloggers". I can't get into the subscribers forum either.

Any ideas?

thanks
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi King Raam

I would have thought it should be more or less immediate, but can not be sure.

If you want to do any of the usual subscriber things like, amend your Nick, your customer title etc, just send me a pm and I will manually do it. It would be useful to know how long it takes to activate your subscription.

V.

Sub came thru at 19:03, I suspect it does an update on the hour.

If you are still have problems let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Thanks Vexorg,
    I can see the new subscription group now and all the other trickery that goes with it. I guess I just needed some patience :)

P

Actually, while I'm here...

I tried updating my custom user title but when I click save I get this error:
    You did not enter the correct format for the Boards Beep field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

I haven't entered anything for the beep field.

That field will be the death of me:) it should be optional to make an entry there, I have asked the "men" to remove/fix it, in the meantime 087000000 should work.

V.

• Advertisement

Works a treat. Thanks a mill' for your help.

P

Advertisement