Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WC advise

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

just had a look there and petras works out cheaper for me then specailtech save round 30e but i have some extra stuf in my perta's shopping list btw that includes petras 60$ shippin.

if you gona get stuf from petras wana order together to save on postage ?

btw you missed out on a pump in that list

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

awhir wrote: »

Its out off stock and i couldnt put it the cart.....

that would be handy :rolleyes: , but they have no ThermoChill , MCW60
    in stock. And if you have to RMA any bit , is gonna be 60$ again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

I might be interested in splitting shipping.

I'm thinking of giving the watercooling a go this Christmas, reckon this is a decent kit?
    http://www.petrastechshop.com/pecogpuel.html

just had a look there and petras works out cheaper for me then specailtech save round 30e but i have some extra stuf in my perta's shopping list btw that includes petras 60$ shippin.

Well actually i wouldn't mind to split the postage , just wanna hold on for proper EK Supreme block review.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Conar wrote: »
    I might be interested in splitting shipping.

I'm thinking of giving the watercooling a go this Christmas, reckon this is a decent kit?
    http://www.petrastechshop.com/pecogpuel.html

Yep that's a great kit, only kits I'd ever recommend are petra's. Maybe upgrade to a triple rad though.

And yeah, the Supreme should be the new king, pressure drop will probably be quite high though... So maybe best for single block loops.

nibble wrote: »
    Yep that's a great kit, only kits I'd ever recommend are petra's. Maybe upgrade to a triple rad though.

And yeah, the Supreme should be the new king, pressure drop will probably be quite high though... So maybe best for single block loops.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeus
    Oooh, that looks awesome man!! First class job Eddy!

I'm still a bit worried on the pressure drop, any word on that and how it performs against the fuZion and or apogee GT by chance Eddy?

The restriction will be obviously higher that apogee or fuzion no nozles, but it will be worth. Trust me

The Metal jet plate is made of stainless steal laser-cut.
    The final design of metal plate will have more yet lines, so less restriction and also excellent performance.
    We will also offer different jet plates. For extreme restriction and extreme performance and also metal plate for high-flow systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

ricka05 wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeus
    Oooh, that looks awesome man!! First class job Eddy!

I'm still a bit worried on the pressure drop, any word on that and how it performs against the fuZion and or apogee GT by chance Eddy?

The restriction will be obviously higher that apogee or fuzion no nozles, but it will be worth. Trust me

The Metal jet plate is made of stainless steal laser-cut.
    The final design of metal plate will have more yet lines, so less restriction and also excellent performance.
    We will also offer different jet plates. For extreme restriction and extreme performance and also metal plate for high-flow systems.

Ah yes the switchable plates good idea from EK, So yeah I guess you can tune it. But I don't think it will perform any better than a fuzion with one of the low restriction plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Has anyone ever ordered from this crowd?

http://www.jab-tech.com/Swiftech-Apex-Ultra-H20-220-With-Apogee-GT-pr-3198.html

They'll deliver the "Swiftech Apex Ultra H20-220 With Apogee GT" kit to the UK for $255 or $270 inc shipping depending on whether you pick USPS Priority/Express.
    Thats €170-€180 which seems like great value.

What do you reckon?

Same kit is £150 + shipping from Specialtech which is €210 before shipping.

Reckon I'd get hit for import duty?

Advertisement