Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico.

Options
  • 09-11-2007 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Are Perlico any good for broadband in Nth dublin area. The price certantly looks good at € 7.00 per month.
    Any views.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Budget broadband for basic web browsing, shopping, email.

Not great for downloaders or gamers.

This is my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭jellybeans

Do Not Go Near Perlico If You Value Your Sanity They Are Completely Incompetent And Their Customer Care Is A Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It's not really €7 a month. That's part of a bundle and introductory.

It's a resell of eircom DSL.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its resold Eircom's product but its suitable for some people...depends what you use it for.

Would have said customer service is so so, but to be honest they've helped me out recently and I'm well impressed with the help they've provided...so credit where credit is due :)

Advertisement