Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets using another membership no?

Options
  • 09-11-2007 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

All
    What's the story with buying a ticket using another members number. I have a bronze membership and have a tic for the man city game, but i would have liked to buy a 2nd one so two of us could be together. Are fans on here ok with sharing membership numbers in order to book tickets..? Does ticket office ask for membership card when you collect tickets..?

please let me know the score. thanks
    gerry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Done it quite a bit last year Gerry but not this.

AFAIK the ticket office ask for the credit card used to book the tickets when they are being collected, though I thought they sent out all members tickets even to Ireland this season?

Anyway, if you have a lend of a membership then just borrow the card as well, if its a bloke using a blokes membership then you'll have no problem.

You are supposed to show your members card at the turnstile with your ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Spurs Clone

OK thanks for the quick response

Sounds like a runner, havn't recieved my Man City ticket yet but hopefully it will be mailed out. Anyone willing to swap membership numbers with me for next time..? I am happy to lend mine in return.

thanks
    gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I got 2nd Wigan ticket in post for friend and they used it no problem today.:D

Advertisement