Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone out tonight?

Options
  • 09-11-2007 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey

Just thought I'd be spontaneous and see if anyone was out and about tonight. I'm gonna be in The Kings Head at about 9.45 if anyone is interested in a pint....

I dont have an Irish mobile until Tuesday - so if you're interested text me on 07743752812 when you are there and let me know whereabouts you are and what you're wearing (red rose optional) and I'll come meet you. No need for pics then, huh?

Kate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Kudos on your spontaneity
    I'm staying in tonight, saving the energy for Saturday night, but enjoy your pints!

Also I would remove your mobile number and suggest that anyone who wants to meet you PM for it, otherwise you might be bothered by weirdos!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

I'm playing with my band Chameleon in the Quays at 10.30pm if you feel like some live music (mainly 60s/70s stuff e.g. Stones, Doors, Floyd, Zep, Stevie Wonder etc). Dunno who's playing in the King's Head tonight, but I bet they're not as good as us. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

padraig71 wrote: »
    I'm playing with my band Chameleon in the Quays at 10.30pm if you feel like some live music (mainly 60s/70s stuff e.g. Stones, Doors, Floyd, Zep, Stevie Wonder etc). Dunno who's playing in the King's Head tonight, but I bet they're not as good as us. :D

i'll check you out next time i'm in town, Floyd and Zep are good enough for me,:cool:
    Pisses the wife off though, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm working until 11, and would've prolly been a grumpy bastard and stayed in anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

you wouldn;t want some young pup of an 18 year old like me bothering you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

pics

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Not that it's a requirement for a girl to be hot to have anything to do with her, but I'd always be sceptical of those who are as 'forward' as the OP....
    By the way, are you English/from the North k-a-t-e? That's a Vodafone number isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Me & my friends are out tonight (Saturday) if anybodys about!! :) pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭k-a-t-e

Kudos on your spontaneity
    I'm staying in tonight, saving the energy for Saturday night, but enjoy your pints!

Also I would remove your mobile number and suggest that anyone who wants to meet you PM for it, otherwise you might be bothered by weirdos!

Hiya thanks for the advice - not planning on keeping the phone turned on after I get my brand spanking new phone so not that bothered about it. Appreciate the thought though.

Would have loved to have listen to the band shame I didn't see the reply before I went out:(

kickouthejams - age is nothing but a number:D

Fionn - why the pessimism? Dont understand and a little put out too. Yes I am from the north - Lancashire and no its not a Vodafone number. If you're so wary why all the q's?

• Advertisement

k-a-t-e wrote: »
    Fionn - why the pessimism? Dont understand and a little put out too. Yes I am from the north - Lancashire and no its not a Vodafone number. If you're so wary why all the q's?

Haha don't worry it wasn't meant as a personal jibe at yourself - it's just common knowledge that hot girls do not exist on internet message boards (G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life ;)!
    Oh and when I said the North I meant 'The North' as in the 6 Counties, but still good to see someone else made the journey over the Irish Sea like myself. There's a couple of bouncers in town from Yorkshire so you're not the only Northerner in town :D

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

There are a few Southern Shandy drinkers about like me too!

Haha don't worry it wasn't meant as a personal jibe at yourself - it's just common knowledge that hot girls do not exist on internet message boards (G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life ;)!
    Oh and when I said the North I meant 'The North' as in the 6 Counties, but still good to see someone else made the journey over the Irish Sea like myself. There's a couple of bouncers in town from Yorkshire so you're not the only Northerner in town :D

Oh right that makes more sense now. I am definetely not a man but then if I was a man I would say that:confused:

Where are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

MattKid wrote: »
    There are a few Southern Shandy drinkers about like me too!

Is that anything like a hand shandy?

Christ! if you don't know the difference I'm never drinking with you

MattKid wrote: »
    Christ! if you don't know the difference I'm never drinking with you

:D

k-a-t-e wrote: »
    Oh right that makes more sense now. I am definetely not a man but then if I was a man I would say that:confused:

Where are you from?

London. I'm a Southern Fairy :D I'm at NUI Galway though.

London. I'm a Southern Fairy :D I'm at NUI Galway though.

:D Cool, wish I could have gone to Ireland to study that would have been great. I went to Liverpool, instead.

I think we should all post our bebo/myspace herThen we can pick or choose who we want to drink with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

As a Galway boards man I can state K-A-T-E is great fun to go Boozing with :D
    Friday night we hit the Front Door and had great craic.

• Advertisement

I'm glad she found some quality company for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

So how'd it go?

Advertisement