Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Bank

Options
  • 09-11-2007 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been with AIB for 8 years. Now I have finally started to look for better rates with other banks.

I am thinking of moving my current account, savings a/c and credit card to Halifax.

What do you think?? Are there better options out there?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

I have to say that I'm really sorry that you have been with that shower for so long what with the excessive charges and huge interest rate on the CC. Add to that their relatively poor performance over the 10 year benchmark in many funds. Did you make sure to get a refund, if you were affected by their 'miscalculations'? Do it before you switch!

Shop around, and do a review of your banking business once every year from now on. If you do a lot of banking or run a business, do it twice a year.

Advertisement