Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jvc camcorder compatibility with mac??

• 09-11-2007 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi, hope someone here may be able to help... i am buying a camcorder for my daughter (12) for christmas. i have found what looks like a bargain to me:confused: in argos for 236 euro. JVC GR-D720. can't find anything on specs about whether it will work on mac os. they don't do refunds on camcorders so i kinda need to be fairly sure it will work ok for her on the mac. anyone ?? thanks a mil x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

if it has firewire (ilink) then it should work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dreamondreamer

yes it has firewire, thanks for that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

In the standard definition camera market, Mini DV tape-based firewire cameras like the JVC GR-D720 are a great bargain these days. As an added bonus, the picture quality is better and the footage is easier to edit than hard-drive or dvd-recording cameras. So you'll be fine with your choice.

Advertisement