Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

garda checkpoint on M7

Options
  • 10-11-2007 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

on my way home from work there less than an hour ago, and saw a Garda checkpoint on the M7 motorway, near the M9 interchange, never saw a checkpoint on a motorway before, what were they looking for I wonder, learner drivers perhaps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

never saw a checkpoint on a motorway
    Occasionally they are on the M50! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

nd a fine motorway that is too....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they closed the M7 this evening till tomorrow morning. just a section of it up to Newhall. may be related?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

And you dont have to stop for them because you already are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

colm_mcm wrote: »
    they closed the M7 this evening till tomorrow morning. just a section of it up to Newhall. may be related?

I know it was closing last night, but was defo open at that time plenty of motorists were on past the checkpoint

• Advertisement
Advertisement