Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Concentration span!

• 10-11-2007 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Anyone out there have any idea's how i can keep myself motivated as its my final year in Dkit????:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

A good idea is to treat your study like nine-to-five job with your own time afterwards. You can use your own time to do whatever, even further study, if you wanted. In terms of motivation, just think about what you'll have when you've finished your exams this year: that should be encouragement enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Trying to keep up with all the threads on boards .ie would require a lot of time and attention .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭WildIrishRose

europerson wrote: »
    A good idea is to treat your study like nine-to-five job with your own time afterwards. You can use your own time to do whatever, even further study, if you wanted. In terms of motivation, just think about what you'll have when you've finished your exams this year: that should be encouragement enough.

Are you a student?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Are you a student?
    Yes, I sure am. Not at DKIT though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Coffee.... And lots of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭WildIrishRose

That_Guy wrote: »
    Coffee.... And lots of it.

Coffee doesn't motivate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i found goin back to the college in the evening while there was no one there and staying there until i got a certain amount done motivated me as i'd usually want to get home for something.

this was when i lived in college heights, i've to travel this year and am having trouble motivating myself too

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

^^ Yeah I used to always do great when I could stay behind after college, but I can't do that anymore :( Tis so much harder to stay motivated when you have to work at home...

Advertisement