Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has boards got me on ignore? My post count doesn't move.

Options
  • 10-11-2007 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

In certain forums your postcount won't increase no matter how much you post there. The thunderdome, The Cuckoo's Nest and Test are some. I don't know if there are any others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

/me ignores 2 stroke.

Don't think so, posts don't go towards the count from the Cuckoos Nest.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

dude-wait-what.jpg

God, I NEVER get to do those.... ;)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

2 stroke wrote: »
    Yes.
    (Sorry. Someone had to type it.)

I can confirm your posts in AH have contributed to your postcount. Test does not count... and so on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Thanks for the quick replies boys. Post count never realy caught my eye before.
    Just noticed recently that 2 stroke is 1 year old with less than 1 post a day. I tried to get back to a respectable average tonite. I wouldn't have thought I have 349 posts outside the nest.

• Advertisement

Quality > quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

In certain forums your postcount won't increase no matter how much you post there. The thunderdome, The Cuckoo's Nest and Test are some. I don't know if there are any others.
    Ruu wrote: »
    /me ignores 2 stroke.

Don't think so, posts don't go towards the count from the Cuckoos Nest.
    OK, Ruu and Mini-Ruu are starting to get really freaky!! :eek:

Both posts at 1.47, within 2 mins of the OP! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

OK, Ruu and Mini-Ruu are starting to get really freaky!! :eek:

Both posts at 1.47, within 2 mins of the OP! :rolleyes:

I hax0red Ruubots code.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

2 stroke wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick replies boys. Post count never realy caught my eye before.
    Just noticed recently that 2 stroke is 1 year old with less than 1 post a day. I tried to get back to a respectable average tonite. I wouldn't have thought I have 349 posts outside the nest.

Jessica (Bart Simpson's girlfriend in the episode "Bart's girlfriend"):

"Do you ever think anything you don't say?"

BossArky wrote: »

Aaahh. I was hoping you were going to say "Thank you for logging in, BossArky". That would have made my night, day, whatever it is now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

BossArky, logged in, ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Karoma wrote: »
    Quality > quantity.

Shit ... really? I should have gotten a message about that when I reg'd.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

6th wrote: »
    Shit ... really? I should have gotten a message about that when I reg'd.

Now dont use that excuse. People have been reminding you about it ever since.

*Im just posting here to increase my post count, which will one day make me very rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Well. there are some things we aren,t allowed say on boards,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Totally off topic but you need to change your location to Áine Chamber's chambers.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Totally off topic but you need to change your location to Áine Chamber's chambers.

Damn never thought of that. Good one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Damn never thought of that. Good one. :)

Shouldn't it be Áine Chambers' chambers. Her name is Chambers, not Chamber, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

jor el wrote: »
    Shouldn't it be Áine Chambers' chambers. Her name is Chambers, not Chamber, right?
    tbh.

jor el wrote: »

Dammit, I have to change it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Áine Chambers's chambers would be correct I believe... unless there is more than one Áine Chambers... but I think they broke the mold when they made her.

• Advertisement

It's going back to just Sligo. That's a lot easier to get grammatically correct.

Pffft, some people don't appreciate good comedy.

You didn't even have an apostrophe in there to start with. Or the fada for that matter.

Á'i'n'e' C'h'a'm'b'e'r's' c'h'a'm'b'e'r's'?

T,h,a,n,k, ,y,o,u, ,f,o,r, ,l,o,g,g,i,n,g, ,i,n, ,B,o,s,s,A,r,k,y,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Needs more fadas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I something wonder if my post count is being jacked up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Am I the only one surpised Dev was the first with the cat pics? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You can put that down to some pretty strong medication, which by the way he is refusing to share. His coke and hookers allocation is being withheld until the matter has been rectified.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Thank you for logging in!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Vexorg wrote: »
    His coke and hookers allocation is being withheld until the matter has been rectified.

If you need any help on the 'rectified' part, gimme a shout

Advertisement