Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Want Fonthill test centre

Options
  • 10-11-2007 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me because my mate wants to do his test in Fonthill test centre but there is no option for fonthill on the location choice. He lives in lucan and I think the closest place is Tallaght, any idea what to do?

Shoud he just put Fonthill into the comment box?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

thats cos fonthill is the sgs thing!
    tallaght is now closed so id say hel go to fonthill if he ticks tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭foxtail

*Tripper* wrote: »
    Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me because my mate wants to do his test in Fonthill test centre but there is no option for fonthill on the location choice. He lives in lucan and I think the closest place is Tallaght, any idea what to do?

Shoud he just put Fonthill into the comment box?

Cheers

What was the outcome? My wife trying to do the same and no Fonthill option on test website. Was the "Tallaght" booking actually for Fonthill? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

When you apply you pick Tallaght, and since he lives in Lucan he should be given Fonthill.

Happened that way for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

There's also a notes thing while applying so he might want to say he would like Fonthill. Not sure it makes a difference as it could be just random who gets SGS.

Advertisement