Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Creation Templates

• 10-11-2007 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Funny question I know, but I am required to do a few Youtube videos etc, have no background in it. Is there any software I can get to make nice video's quickly and easy or is there a place that does nice video templates that I can update or edit myself?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I dont understand what you are looking for exactly ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bananarepublic

video templates, ones that are already made but one can update wording and content to make a quick and visual appealing video. I am just wondering does any of the software like Pinnancle or something like have that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

you mean like titles ? as in title pages ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭afatbollix

video templates, ones that are already made but one can update wording and content to make a quick and visual appealing video. I am just wondering does any of the software like Pinnancle or something like have that?

no there isent you wil have to shoot the video yourself

Advertisement