Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Time

Options
  • 10-11-2007 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

RSA rang me at 10.30 the other night to let me know my test will be in Ten Weeks time.

What is the best plan of action between now and then to ensure i pass??

Lots of lessons??

Practising with somebody??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

RSA rang me at 10.30 the other night to let me know my test will be in Ten Weeks time.

What is the best plan of action between now and then to ensure i pass??

Lots of lessons??

Practising with somebody??

Thanks

If you know the basics (progession, observation etc) then get few lessons now and they can tell you what areas you need to work on. Then get some practice with somone and work on getting these areas right. Then few weeks before test get few more lessons and pre-test to make sure you are ready for the test.

Thats just my view but im sure other people will have other opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Thanks,
    Ive been driving since April and have the basics but feel i need work to get to test passing standards. Know im not great at the reversing esp around a corner (instructor never taught me it!!).
    Overall i feel ive a fair chance of passing but just dunno if a should start lessons again now or wait cos just cos the RSA said 10 weeks doesnt mean it wont be 15 or 20

Advertisement