Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REQ] XBox 360 HD VGA Cable

• 10-11-2007 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

So.. i've been noticing my DVD's on my new 37" 1080p TV via my XBox 360 don't look too great and it's because it only outputs to 480i over component (due to CSS on DVD's) but buying the XBOX 360 HD AV Cable will output them at full 1080p.

So, where's the cheapest to buy the official one in shops? Or should i just go for one of the unofficial ones on EBay.

Any advantage in getting an official one over the one on EBay?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

i would get an official one i i were you basquille..

i bought an imitation one of adverts for a tenner and was disappointed with the look of it on my pc lcd and it was worse on my HD tv, got a loan of my friends official one and there is a HUGE difference, went straight to smyths and got a proper one for myself, kept the other one as a spare.....

go with the real one mate....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Really? Will get an official one so.

Anyone have any idea where's the cheapest to get it? Saw it for €29.99 in Xtra-Vision today. Any cheaper than that elsewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

I bought an official one for €30 in Smyths a while ago. I didn't notice it anywhere else for less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers Fnz... it's €27.99 on Play so will buy it in Xtra-Vision tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

You can have mine for €20, I just upgraded to an Elite so I'll be connecting with HDMI.
    Only thing is I won't be disconnecting the VGA until Monday night, so wouldn't be able to post until Tuesday.
    Let me know if you're interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement