Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dual core mobo with ddr 1 ,ide slots,advice needed

Options
  • 10-11-2007 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

I,m looking for a mobo,that takes ddr 1 , with an ide interface, it would be handy,if it had an agp slot too,as well as pci-e graphics slot.That way i could transfer my hard drives and memory into to it.I,M looking to build a dual core intel or amd gaming pc , at least 4000+ cpu speed.is there any shop,or irish website that sells one like that,for less than 110euro for the mobo.
    My present pc athlon 64 2600 ,1.5 gig ram, agp 9700 graphics card.I know i,ll have to get a 256meg card to play bioshock,cod4 etc.OR can someone recommend a mobo+cpu package.I want this pc to last at least 2 years for gaming . I have a pci io raid card that has slots for 4 ide drives.Would my present 400 watt drive be compatible a new intel/or amd type motherboard.

Advertisement