Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a must

• 10-11-2007 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭

a must have in every house
    Emergency_beer.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What emergency is that. The plants need watering but the tap is broken? The only reason I can see for needing that watery piss. Now if it was cans of heineken in that bottle that would be a different story. It would also have to be refridgerated. I hate warm beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

thats only incase my buddy run out
    ehd2843fd.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

And to think I thought the star wars films couldn't get any better. You have proved me wrong, sir. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

things would have to be really desperate brfore i drank that, even in a water shortage i wouldn't inflict that on the plants, like AC said, if it was heiniken, thats a differnet mater

;)

ac,im having a problem with my buddy though. do you know where i can get some of these for him?
    Toiletpaper.jpg

• Advertisement

i think every office should have one of these
    1232497179_b23e1d1c4f.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

patbundy wrote: »
    It may be the least productive office in the world but I'd crawl over broken glass to "work" there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭someothername

methinks the staff turnover rate would be very low in that office indeed ;)

computer-draft-beer.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

what, crap beer? no thanks...

• Advertisement

Emergency_beer.jpg

In case of emergency throw this piss away and get some proper beer.

dazed.gif
    dazed.gif
    dazed.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

irish-stew wrote:
    things would have to be really desperate before i drank that, even in a water shortage i wouldn't inflict that on the plants, like AC said, if it was heiniken, thats a differnet matter
    I wouldnt mind having one of those IF IT HAD MY FAVOURITE DRINK IN IT: Pepsi OR coke :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭james098

Emergency_beer.jpg
    were can i buy 1 please:D

Advertisement