Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan

• 10-11-2007 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Going to the show tonight, can't wait !

Anyone else been / going ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

I was at it last night and I must say he was brilliant. However it was a very bizzare night, there was a 12 year old boy in the front row with his mother and she left half way through which was just as well as the material after was filthy. What the hell was she thinking in the first place.
    Anyway back to Tommy Tiernan, I like him but think he is a bit OTT at times. There was none of that last night. The support act was very poor though (tommy's cousin). She just wasn't funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I was planted front row centre there last night, fantastic night altogether. Didn't think the support act was too bad, she was clearly nervous and in fairness, its tough going supporting probably the most popular Irish Comedian of the last few years !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Went on Friday night and thought it was some laugh! Pure filth! So much talk of vaginas ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

tommy tiernan ! is he anything to johnny or benjy ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

went on the thur night, crying with the laughing....some poor girl in the front row got an awful going in though....cant wait to see the show when it comes out on dvd!!!!
    God Id love to have his babies :p:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement