Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get HTC phones in Dublin

• 10-11-2007 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭

Do you guys know a place in Dublin where I can get a Windows Mobile 6 handset (HTC brand) instead of going to expansys.ie, cause there is 2-3 weeks delay for delivery.
    I have got my Exchange 2007 running for a couple of weeks now and I would like to use windows mobile as soon as possible to check emails and calendar.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

The O2 XDA Orbit is just a branded HTC artemis/p3300.
    O2 stores do the Orbit.
    Nice unit: GPS, fm radio, relatively light, compact form.

Vodafone do a version of the HTC Tytn/Hermes as far as i know (v1605 or something).
    I don't think their version of the HTC Kaiser/Tytn II is out yet but it might be worth asking them about it.

The successor to the Orbit, the HTC Polaris (o2 XDA orbit 2) may be coming soon to O2 as well with a bit of luck but it'll probably be a while before they have it TBH.
    Basically it's an Orbit/HTC p3300 plus HSDPA, and better processor so very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Alright thanks buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Finally I have ordered the TyTN II from Expansys, it seems they have a lot in stock and this is the latest from HTC.
    I am afraid O2 and Vodafone are taking ages to get the newest models in their catalog.
    I paid 568 euro (VAT excluded), seems to be a good one.
    We shall see.

Advertisement