Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IQ test

• 10-11-2007 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Just completed an IQ test and I got 131 cos Im bored sh*tless. Loadsa people on that site got above that and some below it. Anyone know theirs already?

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/index.jsp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭steven22

Also before I get lashed, I know these stupid internet tests do NOT determine ones intelligence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i've done em a couple of times before with varying results. anything from about 115 to i think 136 was the highest

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I am on my ring signing up to tickle to do an IQ test. They're a load of bollox anyway. The last online IQ test I did said I had an IQ of 145 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

@ Fey, well that one deffinatly was bollox :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I know! Should have been at least 160 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

That's not a real IQ test. Some of the questions are wrong e.g. exquisite does not mean beautiful. It's just a way of getting people to sign up for their products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

ah come on now johnny dont start knockin the test just because you cant get into treble figures!!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

42¾

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Saw an article in New Scientist (I think it was New Scientist, anyway) that since the 1950s, test scores are getting better and better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Saw an article in New Scientist (I think it was New Scientist, anyway) that since the 1950s, test scores are getting better and better.

That could be due to society in general being more exposed to that kind of logical problem solving, via education, computer games, etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

steven22 wrote: »
    Just completed an IQ test and I got 131 cos Im bored sh*tless. Loadsa people on that site got above that and some below it. Anyone know theirs already?

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/index.jsp
    Well done.

Have you seen the Cool Vids & Pics & Links forum?

See if you can find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

I just did it and it was so high the computer burst into flames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Numerical Logician. This means that you're exceptionally strong in mathematics and at using logic to solve problems — you have a way with numbers. But that's not all — compared to others you're very detail-oriented, highly organized, and good at understanding things on a complex and abstract level. You're also a quick study when it comes to learning new things or understanding new concepts.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Numerical Logician? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Numerical Logician. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Hey Outer Bongolia I f*ckin love Trailer Park Boys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Hey Outer Bongolia I f*ckin love Trailer Park Boys!

Good stuff. You get 200 on the Outer Bongolia test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Terry wrote: »
    Well done.

Have you seen the Cool Vids & Pics & Links forum?

See if you can find it.

:D rofl.
    I found it.... but then again... cough 141 cough* complex intellectual *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

eirebhoy wrote: »

hmm... funny how only 6 in 1000 have my rare combination of abilities also.... I smell a rat :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement